Whenever I need to add new devices to our iOS adhoc builds I’m never quite sure if the next build includes the new devices. BUt I found a realy easy way to check. Using this Quick Look plugin you can see all the devices included in a mobile provisioning file.
To find the .mobileprovision file for an adhoc signed .ipa
- Install the Quicklook plug-in
- In finder Find the .ipa file and unarchive it (right click -> open with -> Archive Utility)
- Navigate to the Payload directory and right click on application and ‘Show package contents’.
- Find the ‘embedded.mobileprovision’ and open with Quick Look
- Check the ‘Provisioned Devices’ section for the new UDID’s